Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 28, 2012 - Falmouth, Cape Cod, MA

Today started with me taking the "girls" for their usual morning walk, except.....halfway through our walk (about a quarter of a mile from the campsite) the sky opened up and the rain came.....not just a light rain.....a hard steady rain!  What fun!  We ran, as best we could (if you have ever seen me walk 3 dogs you know what I'm talking about!) and were TOTALLY soaking wet when we arrived at the campsite!  I would have had Glenn take a pictures but he was still asleep so he missed all the fun!

Now, the good news!  The "girls" had appointments to be groomed today at 12:30!  Thank you Trisha Allison at South Cape Grooming in Waquoit Village for doing an amazing job...particularly considering that they looked like "orphans" when I took them in!  Aren't they pretty?


 
See you tomorrow!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Aw, the puppies look beautiful!! Wish I could give them all a big hug right now!

    ReplyDelete