Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19, 2012 - Bangor, Maine

It seems Bangor has been our "grooming and rejuvenating" stop because about all we have done is get the "girls" groomed, I got a manicure and pedicure, we shopped, rested, and...need I forget...bought kayaks!

The sad part about it is we love the area and there are so many day trips we could have taken within a 90 mile radius if we had just had more time.  I guess that means we will have to come back! 

Tomorrow we leave for Bar Harbor...one of our main destinations!  Are we too excited!!!  Absolutely!!!!!

"Miss Lexie" got groomed today and looks beautiful!  And I remembered to take a picture of Carrie!  We SO APPRECIATE her for working the girls into her "already full" schedule and for doing such a beautiful job! 





See you tomorrow from Bar Harbor!


1 comment:

  1. I'm excited too! Can't wait to see your pictures of Acadia National Park!!

    ReplyDelete